Our 2022 Christmas Gift List for home lovers
This Christmas we are loving all things cosy. There are lots of ways to get cosy this Christmas so pull up and chair and let us inspire your Christmas list.
1) Luxury, ethical and earth-friendly these mulled wine, soy wax candles are individually handcrafted in small batches in Cornwall. The Earth Candle Company pledge to plant one tree for every candle sold so it's a great gift that gives even more. It doesn't only smell divine but also has the wonderful edition of a wooden wick which crackles like a real fire.
2) Something a little more permanent, for budgets that are slightly larger, we highly recommend these ceramic mugs. Wonky in all the right places and with a lovely selection of homely, warm colours you can order individually, in two or fours depending on who you're buying for. You can also choose to mix and match colours for a nice change.
3) All home lovers know that a good coffee table is book is worth its weight in gold. Something that isn't just interesting to read or for guests to flick through, but also looks beautiful.
From beautiful imagery to simple text and white sleeve, the beauty chef book is perfect for dressing kitchen worktop (standing against the tiles), and dressing an island with candles or vases or on a coffee table with other items as a complete scape.
4) Along with your front door, dining chairs and the smell of your home, one of the things guests tend to remember is the bathroom hand soap/cream. So a lovely gift to get someone who loves their home and loves entertaining is a set they can really wow their guests with.
Blended with annual winter trips to the Lake District in mind, The Lakes is bursting with sweet and fruity notes of cranberries and oranges, with a twist of spice from cinnamon delivering a warming infusion that can be felt while travelling in the north of England.
This set comes tissue wrapped in a box with a ribbon finish ready to gift.
5) Winter is still well underway when Christmas arrives and there is nothing cosier than a blanket to keep you warm on those snowy nights. This herringbone blanket-throw in crimson red and white colour combination is made from high-quality, new wool from New Zealand and available from So Cosy.
6) When it comes to a gift that is full of life, greenery is a good bet. It screams vitality and has a fresh feel to bring in the new year.
The perfect addition to your country kitchen windowsill, on a sideboard or as a dining table centrepiece, this set of three indoor garden white pot planters are complete with a matching ceramic tray and feature the words ‘Grow’, ‘Thrive’ and ‘Flourish’.
Complete with a small drainage hole at the bottom, each of the ceramic plant pots is large enough to hold succulents, their white finish contrasting perfectly with your chosen plants.
7) This set of four elegant, crystal champagne or sparkling wine glasses has stunning clarity and comes with a one-year guarantee. They exude luxury and are the perfect gift for someone special.
With this wonderful selection of cosy and stylish gifts, we would hope there is something for the special person in your life.